Thursday, September 20, 2012

Perfect For Summertime


I don't want to have to be the one to break the news to you but...

Summer is almost over.

I know, I know - I don't want it to be either.  But fall is coming, which means Pumpkin Spice Lattes, sweaters, football, and gorgeous fall leaves.

To celebrate summer and send it on its way, what better than to make  a dinner filled with the best that summer has to offer?  Nothing like BLTs and sweet corn to bring out the flavors of summer.

The tomato was fresh from my patio "garden" and of course, the corn, cheese, and bacon came from my favorite farmers market.  Absolutely delicious.


The farmers market here runs until October.  This means I only have a couple weeks left to get all this amazing fresh produce and fun crafty stuff.   What will I do when the market closes for the fall and winter?!?!

Happy Autumn!
xo,
- C

No comments:

Post a Comment