Thursday, November 1, 2012

My Halloween Costume: Done!

Halloween was a success!


My costume turned out great, especially after putting it all together (Including elf ears and healthstones)!


We only had a few trick-or-treaters, which was surprising considering the amount of kids that are usually running around the neighborhood!  But, that just left more candy for us!

Now that's over and done with, the Holidays will be upon us before we know it!  Time to think about Thanksgiving, homemade gifts, pumpkin pies, snowflakes, and best of all.... Christmas music!
I told myself I'm not playing Christmas music at home/in the car until the day after Thanksgiving... we'll see how long that lasts!

Speaking of Black Friday, I think this will be the first year since high school that I don't have to work on this day!  I'm planning my shopping spree as I type.

I'll be making homemade gifts again this year.  I have a Pintrest board dedicated to my gift ideas!  It's not very populated yet, but as the holidays get closer, I'm sure the board will be packed full of ideas!  Check it out for your own inspiration!

xoxo,
-C

No comments:

Post a Comment